Here are my answers for the Splash of Sunshine blog party:
1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? Sparrow… I don’t really know why.:) I have been reading it in the bible recently, maybe that’s it?
2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? I CAN NOT WAIT (did I stress that enough?) for The Hobbit to come out!!!!! I think that’s the only movie that I’m looking forward to right now…
3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? Butterflies always make me think of my grandfather who passed away when I was seven.
4. Two favorite songs at the moment? I’ll Make A Man Out Of You from Disney’s Mulan, and How Many Kings by Downhere. If you have not heard that last song… go search it on YouTube… no really, right now!:)
5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? Pray.
6. What is your favorite summer activity? Swimming and bowling this year.:) But generally I just like hanging out and doing stuff with friends and family.
7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? Probably our trip to Maine in 2010.
8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Goodwill, I find all different brands there. Forever 21, J. Crew, Loft…
9. What is your favorite summertime food? Hmmm… I really love salads in the summer, and Ice cream!!!
10. What is your favorite summertime movie? We just saw Dolphin Tale this summer, It was really good!:)
Thanks for reading!
Now go share some sunshine on your own blog!:D
(Or over at a host blog comment section…)