Parmesan Cheese Ball
- 12 oz. (1 1/2 packages) Cream cheese
- ~1/2 C Grated Parmesan cheese ( I use more like a cup)
- 1/4 C Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ~ 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
- ~ 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
This recipe makes a ball large enough to serve a party of ~10…
Mix all ingredients and form into ball shape. Gently wrap in cling wrap and chill for several hours. Lasts for a few days in the fridge. Alternate spices and cheeses can be used, but note that some spices (red pepper and others) dye the cream cheese making it look like mold… which makes it hard to tell when there is mold.
We enjoy the dip best on Ritz crackers and pita chips.